[patriots] Re: Recycling manifests

  • From: "Paul ." <opening_bat184@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 10:00:32 +0100

Oh dear,

We're all at work when our 4 different bins are emptied.

How is the bin man, IQ of -5 going to be able to sign my manifest that I spent
3 hours preparing the night before.

And what Bout some 'quid-pro-quo' and get the bin men putting the bins back
exactly where they found them.

Every week I have to get out of my car at the end of my driveway and move the
bins out of the way

Paul