[patriots] Re: Recycling manifests

  • From: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 18:52:55 +0100

Just imagine for a while how much water, soap etc are required to wash out
tins, cartons etc. The energy needed to recycle under these terms far exceeds
the energy saved by recycling. How much energy in pumping water, how much
energy to produce soap, how much energy to heat the water? We keep all scrap
metals by type and when we have sufficient we call the scrap man and depending
on what we have he pays us a few quid for it.

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk

Sent from my iPad