[patriots] Re: Recycling manifests

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 22:42:55 +0100

Hi Colin,
I think I would be a little charitable with them!

Jack

On 24/05/2014 19:23, Colin wrote:
LOL...

Not sure where this came from but it stinks of distraction.
Throw it out there, keep us guessing, keep us arguing, keep us worried... if some of it sticks and they can make more money of us, or get more work for the "boys", then jobs a good un.

I can't name anyone in power or in the wings of it who gives a sh~~ about the country or people. You might just be better shouting at a brick wall. It's like pleading with a mad-mad with a gun not to shoot you and steel your gold.

Sociopaths the lot of them.

Colin.

On 24/05/14 17:05, Jack Lewis wrote:
What load of bollocks! I don't believe a word of it - it will be completely unworkable. Are you winding us up Guy? Remember what happened to the that idea of listing all the energy saving attributes of a house when selling?

Jack

On 24/05/2014 16:53, Guy Leven-Torres wrote:
"Under proposed new rules every item of rubish must be listed separately on a bin mainifest which the house owner ot tenant must sign. Even item must conform to correct bin. The "Waste Magagment Engineer" will countersign each manifest as the bin is taken. New fines for non-compliance will double. All cans and bottles must be washed, paper waste suitably folded and placed "neatly in the
receptacle". tin labels are to be individually removed."