[patriots] Fwd: RE: Re: DISHONEST POLICE AND HATE CRIME

  • From: Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Patriots <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 11:07:52 +0100

For your information.

Jack

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        RE: [patriots] Re: DISHONEST POLICE AND HATE CRIME
Date:   Thu, 29 May 2014 10:03:03 +0000
From:   john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don't disagree with you Jack. I was hoping that someone could identify the woman and write directly to her. But suppose someone made a complaint against the Met police along the lines, "this may amount to a complaint against police; I do not exactly know. What I do know is that your officers up the the rank of sergeant have acted incorrectly in cautioning the person of low IQ , as is evidenced by the school he is attending. This lad did not fit into the necessary elements needed to commit the offence of Burglary because he was only entering the school to retrieve his cap and therefore was not acting dishonsetly. If I were in your position I would write to his mother and withdraw the caution and expunge your record. I would also ask her to accompany her son to show her and her son around the force control room or a briefing room where officers in unform could applaud him to try and remove his fear of the police which he must now have.

Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:17:35 +0100
From: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: DISHONEST POLICE AND HATE CRIME

Hi John,
Won't the police excuse be that we were not victims of this crime? Shouldn't it be up to the parents to pursue such a course?

Jack

On 29/05/2014 07:43, john TIMBRELL wrote:

   Re the mentally deficient boy cautioned for burglary. Is there
   anyone out there who would make a complaint against the police of
   hate crime. The evidence of which is in the public arena.
   He could not be prosecuted and therefore should not have been
   cautioned because he thought he had the right to collect his cap out
   of school hours so he was not acting dishonestly which is the first
   element of the offence of burglary.
   Don't bother if this incident is reported in the press. Yesterday I
   forwarded it MAIl, EXPRESS and STANDARD>