[patriots] Re: URGENT: 2 young daughters face FGM

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:09:50 +0000

 I don't wish to keep sending this stuff out but I'm sure if you are aware of
this you will be as horrified as I.
I believe in controlled imigration which is not happening and yet people are
being paid good money to act in this disgusting way.
Surely controlled immigration is log people in and log people out. Taking on
easy case like this just prove what idiots control us.
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 09:58:24 +0000
From: mail@xxxxxxxxxx
To: johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: URGENT: 2 young daughters face FGM

Change.org Responsive Template Baseline

john --
Thank you so much for your support for Afusat and her daughters.We need your
help more than ever.Yesterday, without warning, Afusat and her two daughters
were collected and driven away to a holding centre near Sheffield. The Home
Office wants to deport them all on a Virgin Atlantic plane to Lagos tonight at
22:20. [1] Please tweet Virgin boss Richard Branson to ask him to step in &
help.  Afusat's solicitor had already started Judicial Review proceedings to
get a review into her case, so it is shocking that this has happened. The Home
Office rarely removes someone when a Judicial Review is issued and their own
guidelines state that they must give a minimum of 72 hours notice of removal in
any case. Afusat was not given this notice.Afusat has already endured extreme
distress. This month she came home to find someone had been in her house. It
was only the next evening that a warrant was posted through her door. It had
been Home Office staff. This is so frightening for an already distressed single
mum with two small children, particularly when her case has been in the public
eye.Afusat's lawyers are fighting hard today to protect her. You can also help.
Airlines like Virgin Atlantic have delayed deportations before after being
overwhelmed with complaints. And Richard Branson's own daughter has spoken out
against FGM. [2]If enough of us contact Richard Branson we could convince him
to ensure Virgin do not fly the family. Tweet Richard Branson now.You could
also call Virgin Atlantic headquarters direct on 0844 8110 000. Thank you,
AnjPS If you are not on Twitter keep sharing the petition
www.change.org/Afusat1- Guardian: Nigerians due to be deported, despite claim
of female genital mutilation risk
2 - Virgin: It's time to speak out against FGM

This email was sent by Change.org to johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx.
You can edit your email preferences or unsubscribe from Change.org emails.

Start a petition on Change.org

Mailing Address: 216 West 104th Street, Suite #130 · New York, NY 10025 · USA