[patriots] Fwd: Corrupt Freemasons Exposed! 'Inside The Brotherhood'

  • From: Paul Talbot-Jenkins <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fame_97 <fame_97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 10:21:27 +0100

Hi all,
Much of this video is taken from various other programmes on the subject. I
have not watched it in its entirety yet, but thought you may be interested to
watch it. From the sound of the voice of the commentator, I believe it to be
Martin Short who wrote the book "Inside the Brotherhood"! I met Martin  some 20
years ago at his home near Hampstead Heath, London. I offered him information
on the Royal Arch rituals, aspirations and origins, also a little book of
instruction from the Aldersgate chapter of improvement, he declined and so he
deals primarily only with what is termed craft masonry which is confined to the
first three degrees of 'Entered apprentice', 'fellow craft' and 'master mason'
in his book. The Freemasonic empire has lodges in almost every country in the
world. After the Shah was exiled from Iran, the lodge of Tehran was relocated
to California. After Britain was kicked out of Aden which became Yemen, the
lodge Light of Arabia was moved to Croyden. Argentina kicked the masons out at
the time of the Falklands war.
I took my Routemaster bus to London for 2 days of the Olympics. On our return
from Stratford we passed a building on the A11, number 33 that had the word
'Aldgate' all brightly lit up. As we passed, I looked at the entrance, two men
stood there making strange signs with their hands and arms terminating in a
gesture indicating having ones throat cut. Very strange indeed.

With best wishes
Paul
www.force4justice.co.uk

Sent from my iPad