[patriots] Re: FW: Order then-Order now, can you see it yet?

  • From: Judith Longman <judith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jack Lewis <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, chris Pead <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:44:48 +0000

Yes, after the decadence of the Weimar Republic, Hitler must have been like a breath of fresh air, teaching Germans how to honour one another and build a godly national community in which creativity flourished. Think Hanna Reitsch who flew the world's first helecopter, would could go on .... what technology! .... almost all of which would be stolen and transferred to America at the end of the war.

Judith

Yes I agree Jack, but it is not our people getting fed up, its all part of the enemies attack on our culture and making degenerate on a par with the jungle savages. - Chris