[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Weather May 16 Trooper N Scottsdale 5pm to 1130pm.

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Weather Watchers <pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 14:37:00 -0700

I'm hoping it is a go. I have great desire to do this event for Scott.
Thanks for the info Howard and everyone monitoring Friday and Saturday's
events. : )

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 5:47 AM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It may be doable. This current weather is making its way out on Saturday.
25% cover and 20% chance of rain at last check for Saturday evening. The
weather forecasts are changing rapidly leading up to Saturday.

Howard

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 10:55 AM Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Many thanks Sam, for the update.
I will ask again on Friday, for Saturday.
Terri

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 6:47 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for
DMARC <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, the following are 4 weather forecasts as of 6:30 am Tuesday for
Sat night in Scottsdale:

NOAA 20% clouds 13%
rain 9-2 mph winds

Accuweather 0% clouds 0%
rain 1 mph winds

TWC 30% clouds 0%
rain 5-10 mph winds

Weather undgd 1% clouds 0%
rain 7-2 mph winds

The above shows there may be some clouds and a very small chance of
rain, and not a wind problem, so far it looks doable.
Need to look closer at this later in the week. Sam