[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Weather May 16 Trooper N Scottsdale 5pm to 1130pm.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 09:47:39 -0400

Terri, the following are 4 weather forecasts as of 6:30 am Tuesday for Sat
night in Scottsdale:

NOAA 20% clouds 13% rain
9-2 mph winds

Accuweather 0% clouds 0% rain
1 mph winds

TWC 30% clouds 0% rain
5-10 mph winds

Weather undgd 1% clouds 0% rain
7-2 mph winds

The above shows there may be some clouds and a very small chance of rain, and
not a wind problem, so far it looks doable.
Need to look closer at this later in the week. Sam