[pasweatherwatchers] Re: Friday May 15 weather at DBG 7-11pm

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: insanas@xxxxxxx, pasweatherwatchers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, starstuff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:24:14 -0400

Terri, as of Wed morning at 8 am the following are 4 weather forecasts for DBG
Friday night:

NOAA 83-80% clouds 55% rain
10-6 mph winds

Accuweather 95-100% 43-51%
11-8 mph

TWC 90% 70%
10-20 mph

Weather Undgd 82-100% 24-70%
12-8 mph

The above shows that the weather forecasts have gotten much worse since
yesterday with regard to clouds and rain and about the same as to the wind.
If this keeps up you should definitely cancel. Sam