[passtartoursgroup] Re: What is everyone doing on Jan 29 that we don't have enough scopes for Desert Sage?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:23:17 -0700

Sam,

you are most likely correct, due to the storm, we will probably cancel, but
until we know for sure, probably Thursday morning, i have to plan this
event as if it is happening and know who is where and that we have it
covered.

so, i'm going on the assumption we are doing the event, and preparing the
invoice, just in case the storm is later or earlier in arriving.

But yea, i figure it will be rained out.
The school is still holding their part of the indoor activities, with or
without our scopes.

and the dude there is paying us cash, and i tole him that was the best idea
in case it gets canceled, as he would owe PAS nothing if we cancel due to
weather.

But as Event Coordinator, i have to make sure the event is covered with
enough scopes, even if we are going to have to cancel, because if it
clears, and the storm arrives earlier, then we have to do it and i have to
know there are enough scopes to do it.

So, i go on the assumption we are doing the event, but i have informed the
teacher that rain might cancel the scope participation for his event. And
he was ok with that. (he didn't have a choice).

And i appreciate all your input. Everyone.

Ok, so at the moment, assuming we have the event at Desert Sage, William me
and Roger are doing the event.

Thank you Roger.
Terri

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 11:44 AM, <insanas@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terri, I understand your concern, but at this time it is probably moot
> since the 29th will probably be cancelled because of rain and 90-100% cloud
> cover. It the events are rescheduled then perhaps people will have the
> ability to attend. Also, if some miracle happens and it is good weather,
> you can switch me from Anthem to Desert Sage if that will help balance
> things.
> Take care, Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook