[passtartoursgroup] What is everyone doing on Jan 29 that we don't have enough scopes for Desert Sage?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:26:29 -0700

What is everyone doing on Jan 29 that we don't have enough scopes for
Desert Sage?

I'm curious why, on a Thursday, we don't have a flood of scopes wanting to
attend this school event?

I'm working on the invoice today, so if you want to attend, you need to let
me know.
Where is my telescope team?

At the moment Roger is attending.
And William and I really can't do this event, but if no one else
is available, I guess we will have to take it. Super inconvenient to us,
but someone has to cover the event, or cancel it.

Just curious where everyone is and why we don't have the scopes needed for
this one.

Have a super day!
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook