[passtartoursgroup] Confirm you got this cancel notice, please - TODAY IS CANCELED!

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Terri Finch <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 11:00:17 -0700

Good morning Star Tours Team,

Today, due to the massive amount of clouds and possible rain later this
evening, the two schools have been canceled!

*I NEED CONFIRMATION* you got this cancel notice, so reply back to me, as
soon as you see it.

For Anthem school:
Reply needed by *4pm* - as 5pm is set up.

*Don*
*Kevin*
*Eric*
*Sam*

Mike is doing this school by himself, indoors.

For Desert Sage School:
Reply needed by *3:30pm* - as 4:30pm is set up.

*Roger*
William - Received text
Terri - Got it

Please have a fantastic Thursday and we will see you all at the PAS Social
this Saturday!
Many, super many thanks to the Weather Team for all their input and a
zillion weather reports!

Terri, Event Coordinator

* The teachers have been informed
* I'll update the site in a little while
* The Telescope Team has been informed
* The Accounts Payable department of Anthem School has been notified of the
change of check amount to just be for Mike at $40.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook