[passtartoursgroup] Basis Mesa school requests RSVP list

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:03:49 -0700

Good morning PAS members / Star Tour Team Members,

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1510&day=2015-2-20

Jon, our contact at this school wants to prepare the check for the number
of attending telescope and wants to mail it up to me, today. I told him to
give me just a moment to verify no one else wishes to do this event before
i send him the invoice.

Here's the RSVP list, right now.
If you meant to sign up for this school event and haven't, do it now, and
drop  me an email so i know to include you in the Invoice. I will tell Jon
we have the 4 members listed, for now, and that i will send him the invoice
tomorrow morning, so you have until them to sign up, if you desire to be at
this school for this event.

Kevin
Sam
Rick
Mike

Thank you so much for helping out.
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook