[passtartoursgroup] We have a dilema - or a mix up

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:16:02 -0700

We have 2 schools on Feb 20
for which Mike has signed up for both

Mike, how will you be at both at the same time?

Jon Hutman wants you at *Basis Mesa* which is where you go each year. And
his school sent their booking doc first, so you dont' go to the other
school, you need to go to Jon.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1509&day=2015-2-20

Pay is the same at both schools. $40/scope.

So Basis Mesa has

Mike
Don
Pete

--
The other school is *Moya Elementary* and Sara Pearson wants Mike too, but
she didn't get me the booking doc first, so Mike goes to Basis Mesa.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1510&day=2015-2-20

At this school we have
Kevin
Sam
Rick

That's a nice split

Ok, i'm including the links to RSVP

Anyone else who wants to be on either of these schools has to sign up
today, so i can send Jon his invoice tomorrow morning.

Sara's invoice can wait a little longer, so if you aren't sure you can make
it to a school, you can still sign up for Moya Elementary later this month.

Please have a super day. Make sure you are where you want to be in the RSVP
and Mike, remove yourself from the RSVP of Moya Elementary, please. Just go
put it in as No and it will drop to the right place. Thanks

Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook