[passtartoursgroup] Anthem School update for Jan 29

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 14:03:54 -0700

Telescope Team

I want you to think about what the teacher is saying here and then realize
I told her, this isn't going to work....

We have 5 people so we may need 3 or 4 large pizzas and  3 large coke and
water. What do you think? They will arrive at 5 pm so I guess we can have
the food delivered by 6 pm.

​I told her, NO. The food has to arrive at set up time so we are done
eating when the people arrive to view through the scopes.

I also told her that the drinks have to be closed containers, such as
bottled water, or if it is pop, then a lid that closes.

And the pizza, i gave her some suggestions as well.

I know several of you have tried to eat and do the telescope at the same
time, and what do i do... i choke on the food while i';m trying to take a
moment to talk about what i'm showing and the people waiting to hear what i
have to say are rude about it. Like gag that food down and quit wasting my
time while i wait for you to eat. Besides that is so unprofessional.

Kevin- you are RSVP
I need to know that this teacher delivered the pizza at set up time, and
not at start time of the event, please. Report that to me. Thanks.​

Have fun at this event.
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook