[passtartoursgroup] School on Jan 29 needs scopes

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Star Tours Group <passtartoursgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:42:25 -0700

Hey Telescope Team,

Roger can't do this school by himself. Don't we have anyone else who can
assist on Jan 29 to do this event?

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1562&day=2015-1-29

Pay is $40/scope.
Desert Sage Elementary.

I am RSVP'd as a Maybe, but it all depends on if William gets the
new position at work, which will then cancel our attendance to most evening
evnets that start too early for us to get there in time for set up. So,
don't rely on us to be there, at this time. I won't know until later this
week if we can attend or not, but in either case, 1 scopes is not enough to
handle 200 attendees.

Come help! Sign up now.
Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook