[passcoalition] Request for an Update

  • From: "Joyce Carrico" <jcarrico@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 20:25:15 -0400

Hi lester and All,

I agree we need to put more pressure on them and letters and I would suggest
calls to the council as well to let them know we need APS placed in the other
boroughs.

Because they didn't perhaps know about, and certainly didn't consider the needs
of the blind community, they probably will be forced into having to retrofit
intersections which will be more costly than had they sought input from us from
the beginning.

We need to try to get DOT to dialog with us so we know where they are in the
process and that they indeed are using the guidelines we have given them
thusfar.

Mike are the intersections you mention currenly being worked on?  Or have they
already been changed?

Joyce Carrico,
jcarrico@xxxxxxxxxx