[passcoalition] Re: FW: Request for an Update

  • From: Gene Bourquin DHA <oandmhk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: PASS listserv <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:04:10 -0400

Ray, I've never heard sight impaired except from nervous politicians who can't
remember what to say.  Do they think it is the National Federation of the I
don't see too well?
For me, that  a high ranking DOT person says audible pedestrian signals, and
not accessible pedestrian signals, is worrisome.  It is their vocabulary from
their field.
Looks like the 100 APS will be something short of 30 for the next year.  But
this is progress.
Thanks Karen.

Gene

Dr. Eugene
A Bourquin
DHA, COMS, CI & CT,
CLVT

Support deafblind children in Guatemala!
Go to www.FRIENDSofFUNDAL.org
Visit: http://www.bourquinconsulting.com/