[passcoalition] Re: FW: Request for an Update

  • From: "Karen Gourgey" <kgourgey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <passcoalition@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:54:00 -0400

So, I want to respond; one thing is they're apparently working with Matt's
office to get some training for their folk in the fall, but I'd like them to
commit to involving us in their discussions, especially around the
streetscape stuff.  And, when that list of 30 comes out, I would think we
might want to respond, since we know that if they had accepted the
modification tool that we suggestede, there could be a heck of a lot more
than 30, even though I know they'll holler budget.

More tomorrow.  Please share thoughts, and thanks Ray and Gene for weighing
in.

Karen

  _____