[pasmembers] Re: We have a small party for tonight' Halloween party

  • From: CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 21:50:07 -0400 (EDT)

Yes

----- Original Message -----
From: "PAUL" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 6:16:32 PM
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: We have a small party for tonight' Halloween party

This is a star party too?

On Friday, October 24, 2014 10:09 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning PAS Members,

I only see 8 people attending, including Mike, the party tonight. Where is
everyone on this lovely Friday evening?
It's a star party. Bring your scopes, bring a scary movie to share, let's have
a great time!

Terri  Phoenix Astronomical Society  Event Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page  & My  Facebook  Page
Visit my Music Page:   Private Music Instructor  & Music Facebook Page