[pasmembers] Re: We have a small party for tonight' Halloween party

  • From: "PAUL" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "laup123@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:16:32 -0700

This is a star party too?

On Friday, October 24, 2014 10:09 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning PAS Members,

I only see 8 people attending, including Mike, the party tonight. Where is
everyone on this lovely Friday evening?
It's a star party. Bring your scopes, bring a scary movie to share, let's have
a great time!

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor & Music Facebook Page