[pasmembers] Sun Spots observed during partial solar eclipse 10-23-2014

  • From: "PAUL" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "laup123@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: PASmembers <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 01:23:22 -0700

I saw in Yahoo news this news item about the sun spots we saw during the
October 23, 2014 partial solar eclipse. I was helping Sam at BMC with the
public viewing of the partial solar eclipse and everyone that looked through
the two telescopes and binoculars saw this grouping of sun spots. I was awe
struck because I had never seen anything like this with my own eyes, only in
photos and videos.

Here is the link to the news item.

Largest sunspot in 20 years facing planet Earth

Largest sunspot in 20 years facing planet Earth
Sunspot region AR2192 on the solar surface is currently both massive and
active, scientists with NASA say.
View on upi.com Preview by Yahoo

Paul