[pasmembers] Re: Tonight's Meeting of the Minds Topics in the order of presentation - More input reqeusted

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 00:29:29 -0700

I thought of something on the way home that might make it easier on Terri
for the rotation. For large paid events of 6 or more scopes, have that off
the rotation and open first come first gets the jobs, that way if it gets
canceled we don't have to worry about who goes back on the rotation in what
order. That many scopes is about half or more of the group...