[pasmembers] Re: Tonight's Meeting of the Minds Topics in the order of presentation - More input reqeusted

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:26:49 -0700

Alex,

i don't think we are going to have time for your videos this meeting, but
if you want to bring them as a back up plan, we can play them at the end of
everything....

i will wear a t-shirt i recently got, just for you!
Well, Sam might appreciate it as well. I'm off to take a shower now.

but first,

*PAS Members*,

i will post the finalized copy of tonight's agenda, attached to this email,
so you can have the option to print it out and take notes right on it, if
you wish, at the meeting.

Attached is the Agenda.
Print it out for your use.