[pasmembers] Re: Thursday Weather for today - Should we cancel?

  • From: insanas@xxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:03:55 -0500 (EST)

I think we should cancel tonight. Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pasmembers <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Nov 15, 2012 9:54 am
Subject: [pasmembers] Thursday Weather for today - Should we cancel?

Don writes:

Accuweather is saying 70% cloud cover @7 decreasing to 45% after 8. Skippy sky
is still saying that Thursday is completely socked in. We will probably cancel
it.

Are we good to cancel? Does everyone agree, who wanted
to attend tonight's event, that the clouds will be too much to
hold the event?

Your input is requested this morning. I want to send out the
cancel notice early enough that the RSVP's see it before
attending the event tonight.

I will give everyone until Noon to give me their input on the
weather.

What I'm looking for is:

Cancel or
Don't cancel

and what weather forecast for tonight, do you see?

Please have a super day!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor