[pasmembers] Re: Thursday Weather for today - Should we cancel?

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 11:58:31 -0500

Cancel it.

________________________________

From: pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pasmembers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terri
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 9:29 AM
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pasmembers] Thursday Weather for today - Should we cancel?

Don writes:

Accuweather is saying 70% cloud cover @7 decreasing to 45% after 8.
Skippy sky is still saying that Thursday is completely socked in. We
will probably cancel it.

Are we good to cancel? Does everyone agree, who wanted

to attend tonight's event, that the clouds will be too much to

hold the event?

Your input is requested this morning. I want to send out the

cancel notice early enough that the RSVP's see it before

attending the event tonight.

I will give everyone until Noon to give me their input on the

weather.

What I'm looking for is:

Cancel or

Don't cancel

and what weather forecast for tonight, do you see?

Please have a super day!

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/>  Event
Coordinator
Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/>  & My Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600>  Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>