[pasmembers] Re: Perseids

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 13:40:50 -0700

PAS Members who attended the Perseus Meteor Shower party, whether at Mike's
or someplace else... if you did a meteor count, please create a review for
the newsletter. Let's post what we did. It was a great viewing event!
Thanks for sharing. Send your reviews to me.
Terri

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PAS Members,

Speaking of the Perseids MS, and the party we had at MIke's, i haven't
seen any reviews come in from that event, for the newsletter. I'm still
working on the newsletter stuff, so your reviews should still be coming in.
And this is one great event we had, and I would love to have your input to
put with my review of the event. Mike gets tired of hearing of how great
the food was at the event. We need other input from everyone who attended.

Thank you all for your reviews.
Happy Wednesday to everyone!
Terri

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:40 AM, Peter Turner <peteturner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I was wondering what the final meteor count was for the Perseids? I left
about 1AM and was wondering if the count increased significantly.

Pete Turner

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page