[pasmembers] Re: Antennas

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:10:41 -0700 (PDT)

Eric,
That's a very interesting chart. Thanks for sharing it.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

>________________________________

feel safe.  Also have to keep an eye on the smoke – as it turns out,
last night would not have been too good from that standpoint…

>BTW, here is the NOAA air-quality
forecast.   Check out “1Hr Average Vertical Smoke Integration.”
It will be a factor tonight, but the numbers are low, so hopefully viewing will
be decent.

>http://airquality.weather.gov/sectors/pacsouthwest.php?period=2#tabs
>
>See you later,
>Eric

Antennas

>You are going to Antennas on a Tuesday? That would be awesome because it will
>have less people out there. We cant do that, william has work, but I think it
>would be great. Have fun.
>

>This email was sent from MY TARDIS via my Android Phone

>From:  Eric Steinberg<eric@xxxxxxxxxx>;
PM