[pasmembers] Re: Antennas

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:14:28 -0700

William & Terri will NOT make it to Antennas this time on the 13th or 15th.

13th I will be in Tucson all day and night with my parents, I am their ride
home as Dad is not supposed to be driving in the dark.
15th Bruce, William, Mike and I are doing a paid event in the evening,
weather permitting.

Have fun and send me a review for the newsletter, please.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:33 AM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The weather for Friday evening seems to be holding and getting better if
> anything.
>
> The Friday evening forecasts for Salome, AZ (location closest to the
> Antennas site) are as follows:
>
> Intellicast hourly table: 0% cloud cover/3-5mph winds
> Intellicast Sky Watch: clear with clouds moving in sometime between 2am
> and 5am
> Accuweather: 0% cloud cover/4mph winds/Stargazing rating excellent
> ClearDarkSky: Clear sky/Above average transparency/average to good seeing
> SkippySky: <10% in the total cloud cover scale
> National Weather Service: Sky cover 10%-12%
> Weather Channel: "Clear", not sure how to get more detail.
> Weather Underground: Seems to be the same data as Intellicast.
>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone.
>>
>> The weather on Sunday the 15th is looking poor for stargazing. If the
>> good weather holds, we are planning to make our trip to Antennas on Friday
>> the 13th instead.
>>
>> RSVP is you can make it.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook