[pasmembers] Re: Antennas

  • From: Dewell Howell <dewellhowell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 06:47:56 -0700

Thanks Howard. It would be great to get a big group together again soon. I
hope you guys have a great time and clear skies on Sunday! I really wish I
could go.

That being said, I am still available if anyone else on the list can only
do Saturday or wants to do both days. I think at least 2 cars/people are
minimum for safety that far out. If not, no big deal. I am just putting it
out there as an option.

With gratitude
Dewell

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dewell I have another commitment on Saturday night. Let's hope in the
coming months we can get a big group together for a trip out there.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 4:32 PM Dewell Howell <dewellhowell@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Unfortunately I work on Monday. So Sunday is bad for me . I could however
do Saturday if anyone else is up for it and weather permitting.

Dewell

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 11:40 AM, <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Wish I could go. I'll be in Florida from Friday until May 26th. Have fun!
---- Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Provided the good weather holds, we are looking at this Sunday for a
trip
to the Antennas.

It looks like possible rain on Friday. Hoping the ground won't be too
wet
on Sunday.

Howard