[Pack163] Fw: Fund Raiser Buffalo Wild Wings Monday 3/8 6-11 pm

  • From: misty jensen <amjensen6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: packgroup <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:40:05 -0800 (PST)

Hello pack,  attached is a flyer from a troop a few boys from our pack are
joining.  They are having a fundraiser to help update some of their equipment
for camping.  Plese come and join us for dinner or just a drink and appetizer.
We hope to see you there.
Misty

Hi From Troop 5,

FUND RAISER at Buffalo Wild Wings !!!!!

Please print out the attached Flyer.  Had out to everyone and promo.  We can
make some serious money for the Troop 5 equipment fund.

Yours in Scouting !!!

Ron Singer
262-442-0890