[Pack163] blue and gold

  • From: misty jensen <amjensen6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: packgroup <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 13:07:03 -0800 (PST)

Dear Scout Families,
    I wanted to let everyone know of the importance of the Blue and Gold Banquet.  This year of course it is the birthday of BSA thus making the night even more exciting as well as seeing the Webelo II crossover and go to a troop.
     Ultimately, the goal is to crossover each boy to the next rank and receive their patch for the rank they have just completed.  This is what each scout has been working so hard all year for...let us help them celebrate with an awesome advancement ceremony.
    If by chance your family isn't able to come to the dinner portion we would love to still see you and your family for the award banquet primarily for the scout.
    Please RSVP accordingly to your scout leader and lets make this the best night possible for the boys.  I too am excited to celebrate another year accomplished with them!!
    Boys and leaders please wear your uniform and if possible have all previous earned awards applied to their uniform.

Yours in Scouting,
Misty