[Pack163] blue and gold scout attire

  • From: misty jensen <amjensen6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: packgroup <pack163@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:13:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Families, this is a friendly reminder to please have your scout dressed
his best, shirts with current patches on them, tucked into pants, jeans are
great as long as no holes.  Scarf and slide if they have one.  If they have a
belt with loops this is agreat time to display by wearing them.
If you are not sure of patch placement...please email me and I will send you
one.

Remember to bring your cameras and a dessert for your family.

See you all for dinner to be served at 5:30 sharp.

Yours in Scouting, Misty