[ourplace] Re: is Linda G ok?

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 17:46:13 -0800

Wonder if Wayfair or Overstoc.com would have a better deal on an electric blanket for you, Linda. Curt has kind of wanted one in the past, but we've got a feather coverlet on our bed, so I don't want electric. Plus, Chloe really likes the soft, squishy feather top. :)

Karen

on 05:10 PM 2/22/2017, Linda Gehres said:

Hi Rosie,

I'm okay, and my computer just got massively confused. $130 later, the problems are solved. I'm just gonna have a big huge credit card bill next month, and plus my electric blanket went out so I'll have to get a new one of those. Additionally, when I went to the Walgreen's drive-through window to pick up a medication yesterday, they sort of tucked my state ID in with the prescription but not thoroughly and the ID got lost. My friend and I will have to go to Department of Motor Vehicles tomorrow early and stay there till a number they give me will be called to get a picture taken for a new state ID! Oh joy!

I still don't have Open Drive installed. I didn't want to pay the computer repair shop any more than necessary so didn't ask about that issue. I'll see if I can install it. Maybe, maybe not. My aide might be able to help me, though as she knows quite a bit about computers.

Linda G.