[ourplace] Re: Updating Open Drive

  • From: Rayford Saucier <cajunman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 16:00:45 -0500

I use to have window-eyes, I was never satisfied with it though. Then, the state got jaws for me, but when I ran out of s m a I got rid of it. That's just too much money for a program with bugs. I got System Access, Now Sero, and I like it okay. However, it has weaknesses. 1. It is no good at reading a long document if it is html or xml, as when reading from top to end, it stalls and refreshes. 2. when multy tasking it looses its speech. 3. I don't like the yearly subscription price but I pay it as its network access is hard to beat.

I like n v d a better for reading long books as in bookshare.
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!