[ourplace] Re: Tony's girl friend Karen Aumick

  • From: Victor Lawrence <victorelawrence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:34:57 -0700

I'm praying for her.

VicOn 9/8/15, Devon Wilkins <theharness@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh, My, Vickie! I do hope that someone can convince Karen to change her
mind with regard to both surgery and chemo. It sounds like a fairly
fast-growing tumour. Her chances of survival will be a lot less if she
doesn’t allow them to do surgery and/or chemo. I will pray that God will
send someone who can encourage her to think not only of herself, but also
Tony and everyone else who loves her. Devon.