[ourplace] Re: Tony's girl friend Karen Aumick

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 15:33:53 -0700

Hi, Vicky,

I’m so sorry to hear about Tony’s girlfriend Karen. Years ago when I was still
living at home, our next-door neighbor died of lung cancer. I’ll definitely
pray for all of you in this difficult situation. I can relate to what you’re
saying because Mom doesn’t want to have open-heart surgery or the Tavi
procedure where they put a catheter in the damaged heart valve. Mom just wants
to leave everything in God’s hands. I’m hoping that she’ll consider having the
Tavi procedure. It would be less invasive than actual open-heart surgery.

Rosie