[ourplace] Re: Introducing You To My Friend And A New List Member

  • From: "Beth Moline" <bethbumblebee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 06:34:11 -0500

Hi Travis, I liked some of the game shows from years ago, and I love the classic cartoons. I liked the first Scooby doo cartoons, and the scooby movies. I love the flintstones, Bugs Bunny and roadrunner, Speed Racer, Underdog, and all kinds of Hannah Barbera cartoons. I know there are others in that era I like as well, but I've chosen not to watch the cartoons that are on now. I love the classic sitcoms also like Leave it to Beaver, I know that's up on open drive now, I also like the Brady Bunch, Family Affair, Father Knows Best, My Three Sons and all kinds of others from the 60's 70's and early 80's. I also like a few of the cop shows from back in that era, such as the Streets of San Francisco, Hawaii 5o, and some of the medical shows too. If I go on now, this email will take about an hour to read. I do have lots of interests though and I like a bunch of the radio stations I'm getting on the internet now.
You are subscribed to Ourplace (
ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
). To unsubscribe, send blank email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line; do
not include quotation marks:
ourplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. To contact the owner or moderator, send email to
ourplace-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
. Please do not put your complaints on the list. Thanks for your cooperation!