[ourplace] Re: Gallbladder surgery on February 27

  • From: Karen Delzer <catwacky@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:02:46 -0800

Devon, I'll be praying for you. Doesn't sound like lots of fun, but glad you'll have the help you need to get through it.

Karen

on 05:09 PM 2/17/2017, Devon Wilkins said:

Hi, everyone. Just thought I'd let you know that I'll be going to have my gallbladder out a week from this coming Monday. I've never had abdominal surgery, but aside from the pain caused by the air that they pump in, I understand that this won't be too painful. If all goes well, they will only have to make four small incisions. I have a friend who will stay with me that first night, and then I understand that a nurse will be checking in with me once a day. Frankie would be more than happy to keep an eye on my incisions, but the best he could do for me would be to lick them, and I'm not sure that that would be a good idea, especially if his tongue just came from, lol. Devon.