[ourlunchgroup] Re: I wanted to share this

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:22:23 -0600

That would be cool!! :) Jarom I like your wonderful picture! It made me
chuckle!! :) I think we should have a fire at someones house on saturday
night, cus then it wouldn't matter if it was dark and we could roast mallows
and make smores and roast starbursts and stuff like that!! :) Does that
sound good?? Could anyone host it that has a fire pit??
Luvs, Shanaynay
PS I loved your P.S.'s Brock!! I did read them!