[ourlunchgroup] Re: I wanted to share this

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:26:11 -0600

Umm how about we do something this week and maybe even next week!! :) There
is actually a halloween stake dance and the highland stake center this
saturday! Does any one want to go or do we want to do something on our own!?
I'll see you guys at lunch! :)
Luvs, Shanaynay
P.S. I couldn't watch the thing but it is sad when anyone dies! :( Poor guy
but at least maybe he's in heaven! :)