[orgprints] lost eprint from submission buffer when editing

  • From: Hugo Fjelsted Alrøe <Hugo.Alroe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Anne-Kristin Løes <anne-kristin.loes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:38:05 +0100

Dear Anne-Kristin
When editing the eprint, you must accidentally have removed Norway (or the
Norwegian institutions) from the research affiliation tree (or maybe some error
caused it to be removed). Since the content of your submission buffer (as those
of the other country editors) is determined by the research affiliation tree,
removing Norway (or the Norwegian institutions) from the tree means that the
eprint disappears from you buffer (it is no longer a Norwegian eprint).

If you need to shift an eprint from one institution to another, pleas ADD the
new institution before removing the old one, to avoid loosing the eprint from
your buffer.

I added the eprint to Norway, so now it should be in your buffer again.

Best regards
Hugo