[orgprints] Re: leader information in facility entries

  • From: "Teenstra, Eddy" <eddy.Teenstra@xxxxxx>
  • To: <orgprints@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:44:47 +0100

Dear Ute,
you may try this. It's a piece of java script that cuts the email address into
pieces in the source, but shows it as a complete and functional address on the
web. I use it on our IBL site too and it has never created any problems (so
far). And it's very simple!

 <script language=javascript>
 var email1 = "eddy.teenstra";
 var email2 = "wur";