[orebird] eBird: Completed OR Subspecies comments

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 00:26:24 +0000

Greetings All,

I plowed through the rest of Marshall's master list draft today, pulling out
and offering comments on the subspecies and subspecies groups that might be
used on Oregon's default county checklists. The newly added items come after
the falcons.

Thus far, I haven't received a lot of feedback on the first part. Hopefully,
all of you can take some time to look this over and offer feedback. Please
don't feel like you need to offer comments on every species. I would hope that
you pay closest attention to those species and subspecies that you feel most
strongly about and those that are likely to most impact the workload for your
county. There are also some spots where gaps in my knowledge need to be filled
in.

Thanks,

Dave Irons