[orebird] Russ Namitz is joining the team

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 06:18:55 +0000

Greetings all,

Just yesterday, I jokingly suggested that Russ must have plenty of time on his
hands after his four-letter code post and mentioned that he could fill it by
becoming an eBird reviewer. He wrote me back asking if I was serious.
Twenty-four hours later Russ has joined our eBird review team. He will be
taking over the review duties for Harney and Grant counties. Harney has been
assigned to Noah, who is out of the country all year and Grant is one of five
counties assigned to Trent Bray. Five counties for a single reviewer is really
a bit much.

Just this evening I sent a note to Ian Davies asking him to assign Russ to
Harney and Grant. We also need to get Russ added to this list group. I can't
remember who coordinates the orebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx group or what it takes to
get added to the list.

Please join me in welcoming Russ to the team. He will be a great addition.

Thanks,

Dave Irons