Re: use external table to read alert log

  • From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lzeng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 14:07:38 -0600

Well, I would recommend that you write out a large file and then read it
back in and see what happens.  If you would post the results to the list, I
would be interested in them myself.  I suspect that you wont be able to get
a parallel query to work on an external table, but that is only a suspicion,
I have no proof one way or another.

--
Andrew W. Kerber