Re: tier 1 TAR with production out of service and oracles phones don't work

  • From: "Johan Muller" <johan.muller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:22:00 -0600

1-800-633-0930 might work - wait for an operator to dig up a body. If you
have 5 digit extension in your TAR try and enter that.

On 3/13/07, ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

anyone ever hear of this? I am supposed to get a call back in 30 minutes.
Its been 3 hours.

Oracle's phones are not working so they can't call me. Its right in the
TAR. Did they offshore to Borat's home town?

I have 25,000 users. unbelievable.

--
Johan Muller
Oracle DBA