Re: quick FK question

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx, mwf@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:22:40 -0800 (PST)

Sounds fun Cary.... Wish it were being web casted!

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON ITS WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles
Check out my new blog series on installing Oracle Database 11gR2 on Windows
using VMWare!

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxxxx>