Re: experience to create ORACLE database fo rHyperion to use???

  • From: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 22:44:06 +1100

dba1 mcc wrote,on my timestamp of 28/02/2009 6:29 AM:
our company plan to use Hyperion product (version 9.3) and I need create ORACLE database before consult arrive.
I checked Hyperion site and did not find any document say how to create DB or
any create DB scripts.

Does anyone have experience create ORACLE database for Hyperion to use?

Thanks.

Just finished loading our first hyperion development last week.
They have a dba user guide that explains what needs
to be created and why.  Depends on what you're planning
to use: hfm and/or fdm.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto